Starting a business in Spain
THE IBERIAN DREAM
Start the creation of your company in Spain
Spain is a strategic gateway to the European market, but starting a business here is often seen as a laborious process. In fact, Spain is not part of the G20, and many voices regularly rise to criticize the administrative slowness, and the complexity of the requirements.
The truth is however, that our country allows us to start from scratch to have an international company that occupies a strategic position by ensuring European legal certainty and opening the market to Latin America. Its economy is growing, its infrastructure is good and its tax burden is moderate.
Thus, several foreigners have already benefited from its advantages, including: François Derbaix – Belgian creator of the rental, Meinrad Spenger – Austrian creator of MASMOVIL, Zaryn Dentzel – founder and CEO of Tuenti and Zaryn Dentzel – American and founder of Tuenti.
Our law firm will accompany you throughout the process, solving all your doubts in English. Among our services you will find:
- Study of the legal status that suits you best
- Application for the certificate of your name with the Mercantil Registry,
- Request for the Foreigners Identification Number (NIE) for the partners or corporate officers (natural or legal persons),
- Drafting of the statutes of your company,
- Opening a bank account,
- Supervision of the articles of incorporation,
- Assistance at signing in front of the notary and oral translation in English,
- Registration of the company with the tax authorities (NIF application),
- Registration of the company with the social security,
- Application for the intra-community VAT number.
The need to create jobs, skilled individuals, the quality of life and vast areas of business opportunity make Spain an exceptional place.
Benefit from all these benefits, and do not worry about administrative procedures.
Make your Iberian dream come true- contact us!